a. Race number
The Participant will be issued a race number. The race number must be worn on the front of the bicycle and must be attached in such a way that the number and any other information are clearly visible.
b. Starting place
The Participant is not permitted to start anywhere else than at the starting point indicated by the Organizer.
c. Starting time
The Participant will be allocated a starting position by the Organizer. Latecomers will not be allowed to enter the Event after the last group has set off.
d. Disqualification / removal from the Event
The Organizer is entitled to disqualify a Participant and/or to remove a Participant from the Event if the Participant fails to abide by the Rules or acts in an unsportsmanlike or improper manner, or if it is considered necessary for medical reasons or to ensure the smooth running of the Event.
e. Time limit
The Participant must have reached the finish line at 9.00 p.m.
f. Instructions issued by the Event supervisors
The Participant is required to follow instructions issued by the Organizer, or by persons who, in view of their clothing or other equipment, have clearly been appointed by the Organizer.
g. Other provisions
– The provisions of the Road Traffic Act and the ensuing legislation, such as the traffic regulations and traffic signs, continue to apply in full along the whole of the route throughout the Event.
– The Participant may not be accompanied by cars on the route except on special parts of the route indicated by the Organizer.
– The Participant is not permitted to express explicit political, ideological or religious ideas during the Event or to make statements that might be experienced as offensive, abusive or insulting for any reason.
– The Organizer accepts no liability for the loss of items of clothing or other property belonging to the Participant. The same applies to items left behind in the changing rooms provided by the Organizer. The Participants is advised of the fact that the changing rooms are not monitored by the Organizer.
– The Participant is expected not to damage property belonging to others and not to leave any waste behind.
h. other cases
Cases not covered by these Rules and Regulations will be decided by the Organizer.